Feb 5, 2009

Unknown MOOR?!?

I thought this was mad interesting....I knew JIGGA is a VERY INTELLIGENT Brother...but I really didn't know he knew the HISTORY.....I mean not many people know about the MOORS...so this really caught me by surprise....I'm not sure if he knows the complete science....But these pics show a different side for real! It also might have something to do with his charity work...But I have a feeling he knows something that the average person doesn't now...Keep that 3rd Eye Open Hov!










I got this info from a WISE Brother named BROOKLYN INTELLIGENCE..,this is what he had to say about it.........


"DO NOT look up to celebrities to wake our people up. Even though they could wake up our people over night. BE your individual leader. Let them deal with their choices, karma and conscience. Those of you who listen to his music pay attention to his lyrics and clothing. His next album is called Blueprint III. Who uses a blueprint to build? What is the third level of the degrees 1-3 called?"


I completely agree....I can navigate...but Seek Your Own Truth!
By the way I have been pumpin' this New Hov track like crazy...it's been on rotation like 20 times a day on my travels to work and school....BIIIIIIIGGG TUNE!

Jay-Z - When The Money Goes


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment