Feb 4, 2009

FOLLOW Your PURPOSE!!!


So my Boy LYVE hit me up on this one.....GOOD Lookin' Out! Hail up! Hail up! GOD MC KRS ONE....He's been putting the youth dem on some science and he's still bringing it! I think he nailed it when he says "What we need to do is follow our purpose..." I mean at the end of the day all of this is an illusion and we have a bigger picture to deal with which is more times spiritual.............On the real ya'll must be tired of hearing about Obama period...well atleast I am....But I don't know my being my intuition my logics...tell me to keep navigating the people towards the REAL..........................





Hope ya'll took the time to watch this....even if you support Obama it doesn't hurt to see the other side of the coin.............

SHED LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. either way, politics is politricks. YOU. MUST. LEAR-R-N!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRS-One is a wise soul. I agree with him, we can't be mollified by the fact that we have an african american president. Is Obama a villain? I doubt it, but I don't really know. What I KNOW is that he's not a saviour he's a man and man is wrapped in iniquity so it is important that we are all watchful. Interesting post.

    ReplyDelete