Dec 28, 2008

LIVING in LOVE!


So I've been doing alot of meditating lately......on my life...on others...reflecting on this past year or so............and I must say I've been thru some kinda Wonderful......I never invisioned the things that have been given to me in the past years......for example my Daughter....who is MY WORLD right now........but I never had plans to have children....nor did I dream of "a white picket fence" with a husband, two kids or a dog.........I wanted to travel........I wanted to contribute to the world in a big way........AFRICA has been calling.....and I still have the Fire with in me.......but plans have just been postponed for a longer amount of time due to my FIRST priority being...My little GODDESS!.......but the one half component of the new found thirst to create a foundation for her, has slowly but surely slipped away..........in simple terms meaning the person I thought I could be with forever.......has turned into the opposite outcome...........

Believe me for something I never wanted........It has been MAD HARD to get over not having it......What I know is that part of life is acceptance.... then reflecting on the outcomes.....and lastly moving forward with the jewels of the past in hand................so with that I say STAY FOCUSED ON THE POSITIVE ya'll.....I know you hear it all the time.......but the Truth lies with in self.........


"The Wise Men say...You'll Find Your Way.........." ---YEEZY

My Life time Anthem.....Peep it!
Nina Simone - Feeling Good


Bless!

1 comment:

  1. You made me cry... the opposite outcome.

    but the one half component of the new found thirst to create a foundation for HIM, has slowly but surely slipped away. You took the words right out of my mouth :(

    ReplyDelete