Dec 26, 2008

HEALTH is WEALTH

Alright so the main Babylon Holiday is over...aka X'mas.....and I know how it goes when it comes to the food intake at these times...it can be really extreme...so therefore I thought I would give ya'll a remedy to get over those sugar cravings...I know I should have posted this prior to christmas...but hey it's better later than never right........so here it goes....

MULBERRY LEAF EXTRACT



Mulberry is a fast growing deciduous woody perennial plant. It has a deep root system. Mulberry Leaf is considered as a nice herb in ancient China for anti-inflammation, anti-aging and maintaining health. Mulberry leaf is rich in amino acids,vitamin C and antioxidants. Among this components, the most valuable are Rutoside and DNJ(1-Deoxynojimycin),The latest Chinese research has shown Rutoside and DNJ are effective in regulating blood fat, balancing blood pressure, reducing blood glucose, and boosting metabolism. SO they are widely used as raw materials for curing diabetes.

DNJ is proved to:
A) Inhibiting activities against a-glycosidase
B) Inhibiting activities against viruses
C) Inhibiting activities against tumor metastasis
D) Inhibiting activities against a-amylase
E) Blood sugar lowering activities
F) Free radical scavenging activities
G) Immune adjustment activities
H) Weight loss activities by preventing absorption


Alright now that I have given ya'll the scientific info....here is the MAIN aspect....It can eliminate Sugar Cravings by balancing your blood sugar....I personally bought the pill format which cost A LOT...you get 60 pills for $30 (which sucks I know) I had to cuz I get some sugar cravings sometimes that I'm just not trying to have so I just felt the need to cop it.......but I'm sure you can find the raw format in an herbal medicine store...so do your own research and try it out!



RAW FORMAT
(You gotta have a GOOD Juicer for this!)


PILL FORMAT
(this is the one you will get at a GNC store for $30 a pop)

~BLESSINGS TOWARD HEALTH~

No comments:

Post a Comment