Dec 30, 2008

TWILIGHT ZONE

I was reasoning with some of my peoples about the fact that the whole saying "Opposites Attract" is pure and utter Bullsh*t...pardon my language, but I mean now that I'm at a stage in my life where relationships are much more deeper and have longevity rather than just being for the moment.......I personally look for similarity...whether its life style, eating habits (vegetarian), music, dreams, goals etc.....the only time I think that "dumb" saying applies is when your a naive, teenager who is attracted to the "bad boy" or "thug"....

With that being said, it made me think about some celebrity couples......celebrities definitly live in a "twilight zone", unrealistic, instant gratification type world..............lol....but before I keep rambling on peep some weird @ss couples......................


Common & Serena Willams
(apparently he denies it...)


Bow Wow & the Black girl from Pussy Cat Dolls
(Right now He maybe Jamie Foxx's ex Doliccia Bryan)


Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou
(they have a baby on the way)


Swizz Beats & Alcia Keys???
(who knows but apparently she broke up his marriage with Mashonda)


Li'l Wayne & Lauren London
(they are supposedly engaged)

AND THE WEIRDEST COUPLE OF THE CENTURY GOES TO.........


Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon
(We all know about this one...lol money in the bank for Nick...but a big @ss tattoo on his back saying "Mariah" maybe his price)

I'm sure we all been with someone that nobody expected you to be with.....I was with this dude that was totally the opposite of myself...not really when it came to his looks.....but just his mentality.....everytime some one heard about it...all you heard was WTF????????????????? lmao!

PEACE!
p.s. I dislike celebrity gossip....not trying to feed in to it...its just a fun post!

No comments:

Post a Comment