Dec 24, 2008

Is She Really FIERCE???

Alright before ya'll call me a Hater....YES! I think BEYONCE looks BEAUTIFUL...so it has nothing to do with...me being jealous or a "hater"...I just personally think Beyonce as an artist is not my cup of tea........and I personally wouldn't want my daughter looking up to her.......Why? you ask....well first off...from the many interviews I've seen of her...I feel she lacks personaility...she seems sort of Robotic....like she's still on that rehearsed pagentry trip she was on when she was younger......another MAIN reason is....She can SAAANG right?...then why the hell do you gotta use sex to sell???...STOP IT! you don't gotta do it SASHA!!!!...lol.....and she's just plain overrated......but "HOLLYWOOD" likes her so I guess it's all good right......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! do you Beyonce...it's only little old me's opinion.......oh and for all them Broads with the new alter ego's....ANITAH SPARKZ been havin' a ALTER EGO since she was MIZ BLITZ puffin' on that bliizzzunt in elementry school YES I SAID IT....so stop "Swagger jackin'" and DO YOU DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!

Oh & Beyonce cannot act...so stop giving her those wicked scripts aka Caddilac Records...and give em to JADA or something........shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet! lol

NEW BEYONCE VIDEO...."DIVA"



Here we go with the two dancers one being a drag queen........lol...mmmhh seems like Beyonce wanna be the black lady ga ga...ok ok I'm done crackin' on her..ya'll be the judge......

OBSESSED MOVIE TRAILER...out in APRIL 2009





p.s. I apologize if I offended any Die hard Beyonce fans...lmao!

PEACE

3 comments:

  1. girl, you are right on point!

    a while back my status on facebook was "sasha fierce has a personality so when will beyonce finally get one?!"

    the girl puts on so much "swag" in her video, but during interviews she is stiff as a board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad i'm not the only one who feels that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...I was seriously thinking it was just me. I have always said that she has all the personality of a wet paper napkin.

    ReplyDelete