May 10, 2010

EXTREMELY Sorry...

I apologize to my readers...I've been away for along time...Lots of things have been happening in my life good and bad that I've gotten competely caught up in..Revamping my apartment...painting, getting new furniture ect....A person very dear to me passed away, I've been really pushing forth on eating better...getting on the complete vegan tip...working on a clothing line..painting..playing the guitar...writing music and much much more...so I completely apologize! I think it's the Sun...when it's Sunny outside my melanin just reacts in a very energetic way....it keeps me on a hot foot...........

but i'm back...and I will start posting again........

Here is a song that I am really feeling right now...of course off the Distant Relative Album...



Meditation Music...

HOTEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment