Apr 25, 2010

Put You ON...

Ok so I know some of ya'll are slow on the new hot shieeet...and I'm not one to promote music that doesn't say nothing...but damn, I've been killin' that Freeway/Jakeone joint...and just when I want to transition to something else..My nigga WIZ KHALIFA decideds to drop a mixtape "Kush & Orange juice"...Ok so most times I'm on my meditations when I burn the sensi..but GOT Damn Khalifa got that hustle & flow on point...This reminds me of when I used to listen to Bone thugs when I just wanted to get high and jus chiiiiiiiiillll.....Well those friday night when ya wanna just kick back and relax with the homies with some good food & kush...put on that Khalifa and I guarantee it will set the mood......


I call this MOOD MUSIC...Smoke & Fly before listening!









p.s. Please peep WIZ KHALIFA's music before the mixtape "Kush & Orange Juice"...it's FIYAAAAH!!!

Bless Up!

1 comment:

  1. Have a listen to George Reefah's new one. Another banger from Toronto

    ReplyDelete