Apr 8, 2010

Loud ACTIONS...

Just been thinking alot on this topic through out my meditations...the act of thoughts and words. We all talk so much, but few actually align their actions with their words. Think about the people in your life right this moment. I bet ya'll majority do not live according to their words. I mean we all do this, no one is above their talk being cheap...we've all done it and still do it to a certain extent. I think with the days of the internet, we talk way louder than actually taking action. Well I just say instead of complaining, boasting, harbouring on other people's flaws let's uplift each other to DO and not just speak...

I thought I'd post this New track by Tarrus Riley that is fitting to what I'm talking about...





SHED Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment