Apr 8, 2010

MORNING Blessing...



This is one of the best video's I have seen in a long time...WOW! is all I gotta say....It is so nice to see real people, real females displayed in a video....I feel like this video grasps the essence of people especially Black People.....I LOVE IT!!! And I don't know why but I've always felt like their is something attractive about BILAL...He has this strong, silent type thing going on...Like if I was to sit down and have a conversation with this brother, he would be able to drop gem after gem, enticing my mind! Mmmmh! I wonder what his zodiac sign is??? Interesting Wiki says he's born on Aug 21st cusp of Leo/Virgo...Either way I'm glad he's back and the word on the street is he's droppin' a ablum this year! woo hoo!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment