Apr 12, 2010

TORONTO Stand Up!!!

Ok so I'm not one to get hype on stuff unless the content is real wise and creative...but I got some goosebumps watching Drake's official first new video..."IT'S OVER"...I mean not only has ppl abused the line ("I know way too many people here right now, that I didn't know last year, Who the fuck are ya'll")on their status, twitter, facebook etc....but shieeeet our "hero" Drake got shit on point...the projectors, the concept, dope!!! I'm not surprised though because he's into real music, despite the fact that he's part of young money...I think he's gonna do his own thing, while pleasing the commercial crowd...mmmhh only dude that been doing that is Jigga.......so I gotta give Drake respect...Homie looking kinda grown and sexy in some of the shots too (I've never felt attracted to Drake till this video...lol)

peep it for yourself...




Ok on to the next one...MELANIE FIONA...I like this girl, she has this earthy organic feel to her but at the same time she has like a Jasmine Sullivan vibe as well....So I can dig it! Not too fond of her album but this song can go on, it's very uplifting and I like the concept as well! Either way homegirl is representing for My hometown and for the West Indian Massive.......BIG UP!!!



Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment