Feb 14, 2010

MUSHY Stuff...

Alright I don't buy into all that Valentines Bullshit...but I know most of ya'll do...so I'm a give ya'll some Hiphop "LOVE" joints, cuz ya know R&B would be waaaaaaaaay to mushy...lol But yeah these are some tracks that I listened to when I was a teenager...ya know when I was diggin' somebody or falling in love......



LITTLE BROTHER - "STEP IT UP"
"You can still do thangs to show you ain't on no dumb shit, take her to a gallery a museum or some shit.."

(I was chillin' with my homie & he was playin this mix of hiphop love type joints...and I totally forgot about this track. We all met somebody that just makes us a better person...and esp. for ya'll dudes thats a big thing, when a girl makes you get on point and forget ya player days!)




MYSTIC - "NEPTUNES JEWELS"
"It's more than your lips on the nap of my neck, or your hands on my breast, with your leg on my thigh, or the look in your eyes when you slide inside, it's the way you make me wanna live instead of die..."

(This track right here sums up when I first fell in love...We were definitely drawn to each other on some magnetic gravitational force type shit...aaaah! Those were the days!)




PHAROAHE MONCH - "THE LIGHT"
"She could serve me pain all night and I could tolerate, I'm her horizon right, but in the night though, Night glow type shit and I know you can see the light..."

(I just love this track...to me it's a classic and Pharoahe just has this way of putting words together...simply DOPE!)




DEAD PREZ - "MIND SEX"
"When you show me your mind, it makes me wanna show you mines, Reflecting my Light, when it Shines, just taking our time..."

(Ok so if this ain't your all time fav Hiphop Love Joint...U Crazy! This song explains the true foundation of REAL LOVE...Physical Attraction at first, but the Mental, Spiritual, Emotional Connection comes before the Love Making...REMEMBER THIS...If you actually want a true relationship!)




TUPAC - "THUG IN ME"
"Only got f--ked by a drug dealer, never felt the passion of a thug n-gga"

(Alright this is a track to smash to, if you in love or not...LMAO, I remember this dude tried to play me this track back in the day, just cuz I love Pac...didn't work...but maybe for some other broads...either way it's a good song...I also wanna mention "RATHER BE YOUR N.I.G.G.A." & "CAN YOU GET AWAY" by Pac)

I have so many more but Ok this is the Last Track...



BLACK STARR - BEAUTIFUL (Remix) ft.MARY J.
"Suitable to be part of the Cosmos! With my eyes closed I see you clearly combine lifetimes with like minds your love light shine.."

(The way Talib & Mos describe shit is exactly the way I would..it's the essence they talking about not the surface stuff...Just Realness!)


COMPLEX RELEASED THERE TOP 25 HIPHOP LOVE SONGS...I disagree with some of 'em but it's all good...Peep It Here COMPLEX HIPHOP LOVE SONGS


p.s. To all my sisters..I know V-day gets ya'll amped but don't settle....it's ok to be by yourself, that's the best time for growth, knowledge of self, self love..and all that good stuff! It is gained when you are single...get on the prepapration tip...don't look...love will find you!

PEACE & LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment