Feb 15, 2010

All Star WEAKend...

Thank God the EAST WON cuz the all star weekend from my perspective would have been a complete and utter failure.......If ya'll seen my post for all star weekend last year....you could see the difference...I mean the dunk off was just the worst ever....the rookie's just ain't got the same heart..well except maybe Curry...who got his dad to school him same way...and yeah I'm glad Nash & Pierce won something...but shieeeeeeet is that it????????????? I don't even want to post pics up from this years All Star events...so I'm a just post a few classics, that at least I can say GIVE THANKS I was able to watch and experience the pleasure of some ill dunks....







Even David Stern Can dunk better than these fools at the dunk off this year...lmfao!



Even the performances were weak..I mean I was excited to see Erykah of course...but she did a song for Haiti which is cool and all....but damn it's NBA all star weekend...your first single off your new album is called "JUMP IN THE AIR" couldn't they have gotten her to do that..OH! and I can't forget Usher...three letters.....WTF???????



USHER Fire Your Stage Wardrobe Stylist ASAP!!!!

Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment