Dec 28, 2009

BEST Things about 2010...

Almost every year around this time ppl get excited and start making plans for the new year...everyone says "this yr is going to be mine...it's going to be a good year!"...Myself, well ya'll already know I ain't the average...and plus my belief system is different from most...New Years to me my own personal one comes on my birthday...and as far as a collective new year it comes in Spring along with the Earth's energy...well that's what makes sense to me and that is what I follow...

BUT...since I'm living in a world where the majority believes in new year's being Jan 1st I thought i'd do a little forward reflection...and on the real...this coming year does seem like a good year for alot of reasons...

ONE being...



Those who know me know I LOVE SOCCER!!! and I take it very seriously...last world cup I almost broke my hand because I punched a wall so hard (cuz Italy won) I despise italy..lol.....but yeah I cannot wait...and the best part is it's in AFRIKA!!!


SECOND reason...





Myself & millions of other women LOVE LOVE LOVE sex and the city...and from the looks of the trailer they seem to be going to Egypt...aka Afrika Woo hoo!!!

Other reasons for 2010 being Greeeeeeaaaaat!...I'm hoping to purchase my first car, My daughter will be turning 3...on 10/10/10 which is a big number for numerology and for my daughter...I will be throwing a huge party for that!...

Good things are coming our way...but for it to get better it's gotta get worse...so unfortunately the world will be facing far worse things than we already have...but the sun will always come out...so always look for brighter days!!!

love & blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment