Mar 21, 2009

SCORPIO Love


Here's One of Toronto's Hidden Gems...ARIA...who I've known for a minute now and all I can say is this female is one down to earth, classy Sister! She just came back from touring in Hong Kong with a Band and I have no doubt that she will be doing BIG Thangs in whatever she puts her mind to....Hence the title of this blog....she is a Scorpio, hails from my hood Scarborough and for the fellas I believe she is Single!!! The video below was a spur of the moment video done at like 4 am in the morning...lol from what she told me.....Simple but I love it...and the track too..Her voice reminds me of Pam from Total a little bit...and even the songs have that 90's R&B flava........

Try Me




Next video is nice as well.....I can't wait for homegirl to come out with a mixtape or something.......u dun' know we'll be collaborating soon!




LOVE & HOTEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment