Mar 16, 2009

ReFOCUS

Been real busy with school and life.....it's crunch time a few more weeks and I graduate..heading to the finish line ain't easy........they got us on some essay writing ish.........Anyway been doing alot of meditating.....on my life...trying figure out why I been feeling sort of empty...like somethings missing.....came to the conclusion that I need to focus on my creativity.....I keep putting it on the back burner and I know for my soul that ain't good......Babylon keeps us so compressed and gripped on just there work......I'm a WARRIOR and I ain't one of those knuckle heads just doing what they gotta do.......The New year is beginning at the end of this week....what ya'll call SPRING....I'm a take the time to do some painting...work on some music.....and get started on somethings that I've been meaning to do for a long time now...........

Here's a track that I heard recently going thru some of my old cd's....



"I'm a manchild born in the promised land
Captain of my destiny, guidin my faith
through the turbulence of life
See, in order to be who you are,
you've got to know who you are
In order to get to where you want to go,
you've got to know from where you came
Say, it was Malcolm X who said,
"A man who doesn't have nothin to stand up for
will fall for any god damn thing!"



"You see, its like this
You've got to plan your work and work your plan
Cuz seein who fails the plan, plans the fail
Execute your strategy and seize your goal
Cuz see,
PERSISTANCE OVERCOMES RESISTANCE!"


p.s. I used to have the BIGGEST Crush on Shyhiem....lol

Peace

1 comment:

  1. several years later, i now realize how terrible Tekitha is. lol UGGH. horrific saingin!

    ReplyDelete