Mar 30, 2009

GREATEST T.V. Show EVER Made!!!

Ok somebody get me some rehab cuz I'm back like crack on a t.v. show......but this time it ain't The SOPRANOs....although I thought I was going to have a heart attack when they said it was going to be the last season.....And yes my other favourite show PRISON BREAK is also going to be cancelled.....one more season and it's over:(

So Now I got TMN on demand which is pretty much the only T.V. I watch since I can watch whatever thats on TMN at any God damn time I wanna..pause, rewind thats the only type of t.v. I can fit in my schedule now a days.....Anyway my point is I'm addicted to watching My Favourite Show on Earth all over again...I was addicted then and i'm addicted now.....they put the reruns on HBO/TMN on demand WHOOPPPPIEE!!! And i'm telling you I love it more than the first time I watched this show way back in highschool.......I see the lessons and the jewels on life the show often tells of now that i'm older and wiser........

I only own two t.v. shows on dvd....Chappelle Show and Def Poetry Jam (all the seasons)......well I was going to buy PRISON BREAK (which I will eventually) but next on the copping list has to be OZ.......



Ya'll already know who my favourite character is....KAREEM SAID
Full of contradition but oh so wise and is ready to put his FIST up and Ride like a TRUE FREEDOM FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I got the most amount of Goose bumps when I learned that LORD FINESSE was gonna be on OZ...........SUPREME ALLAH..........WHAAAAAAAT Wicked!!!!! Remember when LL Cool J was on...ha ha

BTW You can catch the episodes on YOUTUBE ofcourse!

p.s. I apologize for the lack of posts....times are hectic!


PEACE & LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment