Jan 15, 2009

WARRIORS REMINDER

I am awake
My mind is free
I am Creative
I love myself
My will power is strong
I am Brave
I practice patience
I don't judge folks
I give not to receive
I don't expect
I accept
I listen more than I talk
I know I'll change
I know you'll change
I'll hold on one more day
I start over when necessary
I create my own situations
I am cosmic
I don't have the answers
I desire to learn
I am the plan
I am strong
I am weak
I want to grow
I know I will
I take on responsibility
I hide myself from no one
I'm on my path
Warriors walk alone
I wont let my focus change
Taking out the demons in my range...

by E. BADU

Above are Words to live by....TRUE POWER Gained if followed.....Below is one of my favourite BADU videos and Songs....Listen to the lyrics...Very Uplifting...............





Begin POSITIVE CHANGE...
Bless!

1 comment: