Jan 16, 2009

Sound WIZARD

RYAN LESLIE



First off I must credit My boy LYVE because he never fails to put me on to that REAL LYVE SHI*T for real....and once again he has introduced me to the dopeness.......RYAN LESLIE.........this nigga gave me goosebumps......it's amazing how producers espacially this dude comes up with his stuff......He's not a bad singer either.....But I ain't gonna talk much.......Just watch & LISTEN................


p.s. I think I watched like every video he has posted on youtube...these were my favourites....LYVE picked the right joints on his blog! GIVE THANKS!


(This is the definition of TALENT! this dude went to Harvard at 15 yrs old...GENIUS!)


(In the studio with Kid Cudi....this one is FIIIIRRREE!)




(This is one of his video's "ADDICTION" ft. Fabo....Nuff BIG UPs for going outside the european mentality box and representing REAL BLACK WOMEN in the Video!!!!)



Once again Thanks for the LYVE SHIT......LYVE...lol!
Ryan Leslie Ablum in stores Feb 10, 2009

BLESSINGS!

1 comment:

  1. im glad you like the music, let alone post it up!!! ya cyaan't deny that fly shit.. =)

    and yeah, i SO agree with you on the "addiction" video...its about OUTSIDE the BOX!!

    uno.

    ReplyDelete