Jan 5, 2009

BOOTIES...& I'm not talking about your @ss!

Personally I'm not into following trends.....I just wear what I like, what represents me, how comfortable it is & I just plain wear what I feel like.....whether it's trendy or not....WHO CARES RIGHT!?!....well this one trend I must say I LOVE!!!!!!!!...BOOTIES! aka Ankle Boots. I think they go perfect with a simple dress or a detailed fussy dress....with the right skinny to the right skirt...the BOOTIE DO!!!!! lmao!......Anyway ya'll are used to me yappin' all the time...so I'm a just shut up & share some of my "I wish I had all of these" in my closet type shieet!..........But for now I just drool.....Count My Blessings.....& Keep One Pair of Booties in my shoe collection...........GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE which ever way it goes!





'STEVE' by Steve Madden $140


'Women's Hunter Button Strap'by L.A.M.B. $379.95


by Cynthia Vincent $335.95


'Camden' by L.A.M.B. $429.95


'Dana 2' by BCB Girls $128.95


'Cut Out Bootie' by Dolce Vita Cher $172

I could post like a 100 pairs..but I won't...and I know I displayed alot of Peep Toe Booties.....which living in Canada ain't a good idea...But I like the design so I just had to post 'em....

PEACE!

p.s. And ladies make sure ya'll have ur toes did before you wear peep toes PLEASE! Lmao! Seriously!

p.s.s. Hail up NEBBY & JANINE......I See You!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. God. I. Want. The. LAMB. Ones. They a very very cool. You just found me my newest purchase. :)

    ReplyDelete