Jan 6, 2009

MASTER MIND

Brother I Self.....is someone I've been following on youtube for awhile now......I just like that way he brings the Science.........He's doing his thang...without being too suspicious to the all seeing.....I thought wrong.........Agents be up in the Web Matrix taking that shit down as usual......That really sucks.....but what can I do but keep reading, keep learning & keep sharing the Jewels.....................


Here is one of I think 3 Youtube videos of Professor I Self....
(there used to be atleast 20 on there...I guess he offended Obama or something)




And for those that haven't woken up yet...I know I may just sound like some weird conspiracy nut....all I can tell ya'll is wake up & smell the coffee....DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!

Oh & I ain't done yet.......For them Agents Here's some Higher Frequencies for your stank ass...lmao!






RISE! RISE! RISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment