Jan 4, 2009

The GREATEST...

Man I was just on Youtube just on some reminiscing tip...and I came across disturbing Tupac is Alive footage....I don't even want to post them cuz it just gets me all emotional......let the Brother Rest Maaan...FOR REAL!....I still remember the day when he past........I was literally bawling...like it was a relative that passed away or something...Never have I cried for a celebrity or artist like I did him.......I Remember When I was younger his songs always had a way of speaking to me.....and those that know me..know that I have a personality like his....that RBG type shieet.......you know I can be real ignorant...but I'm a Warrior....& the same time I care for everyone! That's just how Pac was...........Still Missing You...Still Love You....Still I RISE!!!



Pac on Yo MTV Raps back in the day......





You can't deny his Greatness......

Tupac's speech @ the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement (1992)
He was only 20 ya'll...





Give Thanks for the Inspiration, Strength, & Humility you showed when you were on Earth!

BLESS UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment