Mar 15, 2010

UNEVEN nonsense...



So I started watching this clip of Swizz Beats to hear what he has to say about the whole Mashonda, A.Keys thing...And for real, I heard nuff females ranting on & on about they don't like Alicia Keys anymore because she's a "home wrecker" etc...and all I thought was these females be the same ones who probably chant "Yes We Can" for Obama and give there kids the H1N1 shot...why do I say that? Simple, cuz they believe the hype!...Anyway, Swizz said exactly what I've been saying which is...I highly doubt Swizz cheated with Alicia...when Swizz been with old girl Mashonda for over 10 years...there are obiviously reasons as to why their foundation fell apart...and I didn't believe it had anything to do with Keys...I guess you got to be in it to know where people are coming from.....

But Swizz brought up a good point...that me and some of my sisterines have been discussing...which is Common ground...commonality...same tip...I COMPLETELY AGREE when Swizz said that it's important to find someone whether it's a relationship or friendship that's in your realm...It's like if you a chick that's more of a freak, ho or sexually what should I call it free...then most likely you and a square girl ain't going to have a lasting friendship....or if you a dude that work on wall street and got a homie that's a pimp...two different worlds...shits gonna collide....I learned this past year that I can't keep people around me that aint trying spiritually, mentally and emotionally elevate...I can't deal with that ignorant, immature shit...especially now that I got a daughter I gotta be on point for.....but there are some people who take longer than others to see the light and grow...but I gotta think about Me first...and for real I can't stick around for that.......So I had to let a couple of friends go...and what's funny is...I gained about 10 new sisterines who are on some P.E.A.C.E. (positive energy activates constant elevation) tip...That is not only beneficial to themselves but myself to cuz we feed off of each others energy and it's a constant upliftment...like Swizz said BALANCE! So take the time to weed out the energies around you cuz believe me..it can make a great differance in your life!!!

Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment