Mar 12, 2010

illest CHANNEL...

So if you don't know now you know...HBO has the best tv shows ever made, period. When I think about my all time favourite shows...I think of Sex & the City, OZ, Sopranos & True Blood...where they do that at?!?! HBO maaang! Anyway I'm a let ya'll know about a new show that is only 4 episodes deep and straight got me hooked called "HOW TO MAKE IT IN AMERICA"...one of the producers is Mark Walhberg...same as the show ENTOURAGE...but yeah man this show is based in NYC...the songs they play in it...dope shit like real Hiphop...Motown etc....they got a cute white dude and a spanish dude as the two lead characters....trying to start there own jean line...ofcourse my dude KID CUDI is in the show as well....and YES he can act...My fav character is this woman who's the boss of one of the main characters who always got her self a spliff...rollin up...lol she mad jokes! Anyway check it out...I believe it comes on Sunday nights...but on the real I never watch it when it airs...I got the hook up on HBO on demand...I LOVE IT!!!







Here's CUDI talking about his role...




BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment