Jan 13, 2010

BLESS HAITI

Last night I went to see Avatar with one of guy bestfriends and we had such a good time...I loved the movie...but when I got home I hopped on my laptop and the first thing on my homepage read "the largest earthquake to hit Haiti...thousands dead"...My heart just sank...This is not a country that has had it easy...actually almost since Haiti has existed they have been struck by poverty, crime, war, and "natural" disasters.....I put quotations on natural only because there is a organization called H.A.A.R.P. that has generated technology that can pretty much control and manipulate weather......so u already know not everything is what it seems...ya gotta dig deeper......Anyway that's besides the point...before I went to sleep last night I meditated and did some chanting within my mind to send some positive energy and blessings towards the people in HAITI.......These are people who really deserve a break......





This is a BEAUTIFUL Country...



Please send a donation through your local Red Cross!

PEACE & LOVE HAITI

No comments:

Post a Comment