Nov 13, 2009

Straight From The HEART...



I was having a discussion recently about KANYE WEST with my Aunt, Uncle and Dad...I mean it was a very small discussion because they older and aren't informed on Kanye as much as I am......But one thing my aunt was saying is that it seemed like Kanye has a chip on his shoulder (referring to the VMA's incident)...I sat up and had to straight defend him....Me nor anyone in this discussion knows Kanye personally so we can only go off of what we see....BUT I'm a vibes being...I sense vibes, I'm also a hardcore music lover...I'm outspoken espacially when it comes to injustice and I have a different sense of humour...I am mentioning my traits because I think these are things that Kanye and myself have in common.......

I honestly feel just like myself the dude is misunderstood.....People don't seem to take the time to put themselves in other ppl's shoes...Kanye to me is a conscious being...as much as he wants the security of money, I believe he is aware of himself and his surroundings...Whether he chooses to live by what he believes in I'm not sure...but he is most definitely is passionate when it comes to music and speaks his mind and I honestly can respect that!

So I don't think he has a chip on his shoulder...I think with his mom's passing away and the break up of his engagement...it has affected his emotional state...but I am proud he used release therapy on "808 & heartbreaks" and I hope he does take time off to deal with himself........

He's a very intelligent dude...regardless if he joined Jay-z pursuit for wealth (illuminati) while selling his soul......either way I think Kanye is one of the few celebrities that are real and not robotic and conditioned....I just think he needs to humble himself a little and he will ascend to a higher spiritual level....





He's a freestyle (an actual Freestyle not written) of Kanye and he actually mentions Ancient Egypt and Ethiopia...



I Know they've been over for a long minute...But I REALLY, REALLY Loved when He was with Alexis Phifer together...She Made Him Happy!

PEACE & LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment