Nov 20, 2009

DO it! Do It! Do It!...

ok so my heart started racing with excitement just hearing KRS talk about this idea.......Oh man a Jay-z vs. 50 cent battle....If any of ya'll (jay or 50) just accidently come across my blog lol....PLEASE, PLEASE, DO IT....imagine the hype? imagine the money made?...imagine the glory?...imagine how ya'll would make hard core hiphop heads like me feel?????????......

Yo and the part about mini battles leading up to it.....HELL YEAH!!!! That would be the icing on the cake.....get BEANIE.....Get PRODIGY....Get freakin' Amillion if you have to......lol Yo I'm am all for it.....shieeeet if I was a millionaire I would call 'em up and fund the whole entire thing........BROOKLYN Vs. QUEENS LET'S GO!!!




UUuuuumm a JUICE CREW movie maybe in production??? Am I really hearing that WOW! The Bridge is OVEEEEEEEEER!!!! lol I just don't know about Tony Yayo playing KRS...that's just wrong and NO KRS TONY YAYO AIN'T ILL...Clean ya ears please! lol

My opinion...if this was to ever happen...JAY-Z has a better chance of eating 50's food...only because Jay never really falls off when it comes to music...but 50 really dumbed down in the past yrs.....but if "MURDER MURDER" 50 comes out...shieeeeet I don't know which way it would go.........damn imagine Eminem comes out of no where......lol ok now i'm just dreaming!


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment