Nov 22, 2009

The ANSWER???



I'm taking ya'll back to '95...I was about 11 years old and all I thought about was basketball or music...Now basketball to me wasn't just the NBA...I'm was hooked on NCAA...and I remember in 1995 when I first layed eyes on ALLEN EZAIL IVERSON (lol yes I know his middle name). I used to tell all the boys watch out for this dude cuz when he come to the NBA he gonna be killer (mind you he was only at Georgetown for 2 seasons)...A few agreed, but most didn't even care...cuz they didn't even watch NCAA...but that was my thang...picking future star players in the NBA from the NCAA teams...

IVERSON...I don't know he stuck...I know ya'll would think it's cuz he's good looking...and no doubt I honestly haven't been physcially attracted to a man that much...I mean ever...He just fit everything I liked...and mostly he had a swag! But it wasn't even that...dude was ill...crossovers, playing like he 7 feet tall when he only a 6'0 point guard...He even set the trend with that tats and braids...Eeerbody started doing that shieet after A.I. came in the game...anyway everybody around me knew I loved this dude...from my walls being covered with his posters...to even my elementry school year book stating my nickname was "Mrs.IVERSON"...lol

So yeah peep the dudes stats before I get to my point...

1993 - Led his highschool football team to state championship
1995 - Recruited by Georgetown
- Won 2 Big East Defensive Players of the year awards
- Led the Hoya's in all time leader in career scoring average 23.0
- Gold Medal at the Wolrd University Games

1996 - First overall pick by philly 76ers
1997 - NBA Rookie of the year
2001 - NBA Most Valuable Player
2000 - 2009 -10x NBA All Star
- 4x NBA Scoring Champion 1999, 2001, 2002, 2005
- 3x NBA first team 1999, 2001, 2005
- 3x All NBA Second Team 2000, 2002, 2003
- All NBA 3rd Team 2006
- NBA All Rookie Team 1996
- 2x NBA All Star MVP 2001 & 2005
- NCCA Big East Rookie of the Year (1995)

And a bunch of other scoring titles and assist titles...

So why is IVERSON a free agen in 2009? Why is New York still contemplating on signing him? Why don't nobody want him? Is it beacause he's old? Is it because of Injuries?


(I bought like 3 copies of this mag so I can post em on my wall, binder and locker lol)

I never thought he was going to turn out like Penny or Grant.....damn it really breaks my heart man....If anyone has a answer for me on this it would be great.....
In the mean time enjoy some Iverson Candy!









PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment