Aug 29, 2009

DO THE MATH...

As I grow I find myself getting farther and farther away from this world...I sincerely believe I am not from this earth...Eso Tariq is the way I feel for real, for real........

One reason I say this is because I find that more and more females are moving slack...I understand that the media is way more graphic and protrays sex as something you do, like brushing your teeth....come ya'll you have a stronger mind than to let that rule you...and if you are honest with yourself...you know this is true!

For the most part I've always been a relationship girl...I mean I've fallen once or twice into the "meaningless sex" when I was a teenager but the key to my mistake is that I've learned from it....as for most of my friends and other people I know it seems as though from when they feel horny, lonely or I hate to say desperate they go ahead and give it up..........

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOUR BODY BEING YOUR TEMPLE?
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO LOVING YOURSELF?

I say do the math ladies & fellaz too....look around you and analyze the people who are in relationships most of the time.....or is able to get a man to commit....
What do you see about them that maybe your don't hold within yourself?
I look around and see my friends who are able to hold down a man usually have self respect...carry themselves in a respectful manner (doesn't dress slack), is spiritually aware, and holds off on having sex until they are ready....

Another thing I don't understand is....when females down play the man or says "I don't like him" but then goes ahead and messes around with them....three words WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

BE READY SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET READY!!!

LOVE YOUR SELF AND LOVE WILL FOLLOW!

Ladies remember...Your are worth the wait...
Even Keri Hilson made her ex wait 9 months...A.Keys made her ex wait a year!
and just because you ain't in highschool anymore so you can't get the label "ho" on you doesn't mean the ppl around you don't see it....be true to yourself! If your a female/male in a relationship who cheats continuously your no better...in my opinion!

sorry I sound harsh...but this really bothers me!


This topic reminded me of this song...

R.I.P. DJ AM


bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment