Jul 24, 2009

DISTANT RELATIVES...

The name of DAMIAN MARLEY & NAS collabo album...due out Aug 21st (Hopefully!)...Man ya'll don't know how excited I am about this album...I NEED this...Ya'll NEED this...the WORLD NEEDS this.....Music...REAL Music.......I saw them in concert and hearing sum of the new tracks almost brought tears to my eyes....it was BEAUTIFUL!
Jr.Gong is Jr.Gong for a reason.....BOB's essence is left in him.....He is AMAZING!!! Give Thanks for bringing out the GOD in NAS...

I can't wait...........



I found this clip from the Chicago Rock the Bells...I fell in love with this song...It is simply the TRUTH! BIG UP the NATTY Raising up the Flag! MORE FIYAH!


This is another Big Tune....ONLY THE STRONG!!!


Above is the Preview...did it give ya'll chills like it did me?!?!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPE!

bless up!

No comments:

Post a Comment