Mar 2, 2009

EVER Last

"Can't U tell I'M GONNA LAST..."



Woke up this morning and I thought F--k this! I'm a KEEP IT MOVING (Like LYVE would say)....The way I see it, I can't force anyone to take a chance on me...the kitchen was hot & he chose to boogie.....I've done that plenty of times to dudes before I had a child....(I couldn't deal with babymama drama)....the tables have turned.....

It hurts tho...knowing that I can't change my daughters father....and that there are going to be men out there that are not going to be able to handle the drama that can come with a "babyfather" situation......

But I'M WORTH THAT CHANCE.....I LOVE MYSELF enough to know that! My KINGdom Soon Come!

Anyway I was on my way to work and the first track that came on my ipod was that FREEWAY tune "Everlast"...Music I f--kin' LOVE U...Lifes Soundtrack comes right on time.....


FREEWAY - "EVERLAST"



BLESSED HAPPINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment