Feb 14, 2009

WHERE in the WORLD is....???


So I was diggin' through my cd's and I found one of my "Morning Muzik" Cd's...you know those top to bottoms.....well the cd is REMY SHAND "The Way I Feel"....ok ok I know some of ya'll hated on this dude..but you know what....I DON'T GIVE A...u know what....lmao! ya'll rate Robin Thicke...and u can pump some Justin Timberlake...but not REMY?? Get the hell outta here, u crazy!!!!!.......This dude is under rated....the album is dope and I'm listening to it right now...jammin' with my mother in law.....who also agrees with me....lol....where are you REMY??? I'm wondering if you and that chick from that reality pop group you wifed up had babies yet?.....and if your ever going to come out of that rock your hiding???... You still got fans maaaang......and just in case you never do release any new stuff GIVE THANKS for the Classic in "The Way I Feel".....



BIIIIIG TUNE...


(Mind u he plays almost all instruments...UNDER RATED!)



(Pink ruffled shirt with pleather jacket...ha! ha!)


BLESSED LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment