Feb 15, 2009

it was AIIIIIIIGGHT!

Well if you we not gettin' it on, out to dinner or doing some other shieeet....then you must have been watching the NBA All Star DUNK OFF....oh yeah and the three point shoot out..and the other two worthless competitions....lol....I must say this was a night of the Underdogs......I like to consider myself an UNDERDOG as well...so I'm always rootin'...............I liked how the dunk off was neck & neck...until Nate just blew Howard outta left field....it must be the Greeeeen!


(this pic is not a good depiction of what happened...lol!)

Anyway, it just got me thinking of the past dunk offs...like 5 yrs ago, oh shit actually since Vince murdered the competition, so the last like 8 yrs aka the good ol' days...maaan is it just me or is shit just getting extra with no substance?!? does that make sense?.....aaaah lets just take a brief walk down memory lane...

Before I begin we got the obvious..Bryant, Carter, Michael, My fav Wilkins, Kemp etc...but I thought I'd bring back the ones we may have forgotten......My philosophy is K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid!)


(Recognize RIDER!)



(Whhaaat FINLEY was FIIIIRE! I think he got robbed)


Ya'll may not agree with my choices.....but you must admit anything is better than the garbage we've been put through for the past almost decade.......STEP UP!

p.s. I wish I was around to see SPUD WEBB!

p.s.s. Barkley got canned for speeding/blow job Lmao! I'm missed his LMAO comments with Kenny!

p.s.s.s. Is it just me ladies or are there some sexy new mo fo's in the NBA....I guess I gotta tune in more often...ha ha....nah sorry NCAA till I die!


BLESS UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment