Feb 8, 2009

SOULquarians RISE!!!

So I woke up this morning looked at my calender and realized oh shiet I forgot another Earth Strong.......DILLA my Nigga!....so I thought instead of just acknowledging Dilla's Earthday....I'm a HOLLA at all my fellow Celeb Greats that fall under AQUARIUS!!!!!



QUESTLOVE - Jan 20th
CHRISTIAN DIOR - Jan 21st
SAM COOKE - Jan 22nd
ALICIA KEYS - Jan 25th
ANGELA DAVIS - Jan 26th (RBG!)
WAYNE GRETZKY - Jan 26th
RAKIM - Jan 28th
OPRAH - Jan 29th
JACKIE ROBINSON - Jan 31st
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - Jan 31st
LANGSTON HUGHES - Feb 1st
RICK JAMES - Feb 1st
SHAKIRA - Feb 2nd
CAM'RON - Feb 4th
ROSA PARKS - Feb 4th
OSCAR DE LA HOYA - Feb 4th
BOBBY BROWN - Feb 5th
BOB MARLEY - Feb 6th
NATALIE COLE - Feb 6th
BABE RUTH - Feb 6th
CHRIS ROCK - Feb 7th
JAMES DEAN - Feb 8th
ROBERTA FLACK - Feb 10th
D'ANGELO - Feb 11th
BRANDY - Feb 11th
GREGORY HINES - Feb 14th
MICHEAL JORDAN - Feb 17
HUEY P. NEWTON - Feb 17th
TONI MORRISON - Feb 18th
DR. DRE - Feb 18th
JUELZ SANTANA - Feb 18th
RIHANNA - Feb 18th (even tho her dumb ass claims Pisces!)

There's way more...But I just put up the ones I like...lmao!
There's mad U.S. Presidents & a bunch of wack ones like Paris Hilton but oh well! lol

Now onto DILLA.....
This is one of my favourtie Tracks by Jay



BIG UP AQUARIAN's CHEST......We are Truly Special People...We do it like we gonna die tomorrow or something.....FULL BLOWN!!!!!!

PEACE, LOVE & HAPPINESS!

p.s. Sorry for the Biased post!

No comments:

Post a Comment