Feb 16, 2009

HAUNTING Me

I swear these survey things keep creeping up in my emails...facebook...myspace...etc...soon I'm a get a letter in the mail with somebodies random answers to a survey......and once again I fall into the trap..........Here I go...........


10 things you Like..........

1. Frozen Yogurt
2. Taking a walk in the rain (with an umbrella lol)
3. Live Music ( I LOVE)
4. People with out tact (I'm one of them! ha ha)
5. Unique style
6. Penguins & Lions
7. Acura's
8. Interesting blogs
9. Estelle...so far
10. Forearms with tatts (on Men of course!)

9 things about myself.........

1. Always thinking
2. Vegetarian...goal Vegan
3. Natural Born Leader
4. Passive Aggressive
5. Past, Present, Future MC
6. Hollistic Release Therapy
7. Is always getting picked up by youngin's
8. Doesn't believe in wishes
9. Anal Clean Freak

8 Ways to win your Heart........

1. Be REAL
2. Balance (Feminine/Masculine Principles)
3. Intellect
4. Similar Lifestyle/Loves Music the way I do!
5. Don't smother me...but smother me lol
6. Right Timing
7. Attentive/Listening skills
8. If you truly get Ms. Anitah Sparkz!

(dressing good, smelling good, & good lovin' are runner ups! lol)

7 things that cross your mind alot.......

1. Future plans/Paper Chase
2. Summer time
3. My daughter
4. School
5. Any newly learned wisdom
6. Sex...& the lack there of lol
7. Focus discipline!

6 things you do before you fall asleep......

1. Brush teeth, pj's, routine...
2. Kiss my daughter goodnight!
3. Give thanks for life!
4. Reflect on recent past
5. Get under covers, get comfortable
6. Close my minds eye

5 things that frustrate you.....

1. people that don't listen
2. When i'm already late...& shit happens to get even more late
3. Peeps who take credit when it's not due
4. Waiting...I lack patience more times!
5. Not enough sleep

4 things you love to do on rainy days....

1. Walk in the rain
2. Puff on La
3. Watch flicks
4. Watch the rain fall

3 things you want to do before you die...

1. Move to AFRIKA
2. Become a Grandmother
3. Find Balance!

2 things you can't live with out..

1. My daughter
2. Music

1 thing that best describes you.

1. Interesting


Ok I'm done.........maybe this ghost of surveys will finally stop haunting me......

UNTIL NEXT TIME GADGET!

hahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

p.s. Congrats to M.I.A. on her Baby Boy!

BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment