Jan 9, 2009

LEATHER Jacket? Or Hand BAG?




I was browsing some style/fashion websites and I came across a Handbag desinger by the name of HOIMING FUNG by BALWIN PUI who has plenty of unique, artistic purses which I can dig.....and I LOVE Purses, Handbags, Cluthes etc...But dang! What the hell is this?!?!......I mean would any of ya'll rock this??? The only way I'd rock it is to throw off ppl...Like i'd be standing side ways and then when my friend approaches me & be like "hey nice leather jacket!"...then I'd face foward and be like "BAM NIGGUH SIKE!!!" Lmao! I don't know I'm clownin'...I guess if Rihanna or Kanye rocked it..peeps would be on this shieeet.....ya'll be the judge.........









If you want to see more of there "normal" stuff peep the website
HOIMING.NET

BLESS!

2 comments:

  1. cant even front... kinda think thats fly..STILLLLLLLLLLL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prob' woulda been that dude commenting on the great leather jacket.

    ...anyways, creativity 100%,
    practical I'm not convinced yet.

    ReplyDelete