Jan 9, 2009

NOCTURNAL No More!


Little Miss Slickster!

So my daughter NAIYARAH is 15 months.....and from what I recall she has slept through the night since she was 1 month...........Tell me why I was up all night with her......because the kid wanted to play and jump all around the bed at 3am???........I don't know what went on in daycare.....but boy did this kid have energy last night.........I must admit...I lost my cool.....I mean I'm not used to staying up all night anymore.......Ohh How I long for those days.....but Moms know...that ain't happening....unless you have a Open Minded Mother yourself..aka Grandma...thats willing to give you a break! Anyway since she decided to stay up....I was bored waiting on her to burn out the energy so i took some pics last night........

p.s. don't mind the CRAZY MESSY Hair.....nor the way I look when I'm half asleep...:{


Me...Trying to keep my eyes open

Me...Getting angry after looking at the time but looks like I smelt something stank! lol

Faaaalllliiinngg aaaassleeeppp!


4am....My little Monster is FINALLY fell asleep!

Time for me to take a Nap!

GOOD NIGHT!!!!

3 comments:

  1. aww, girl you looks good! stop lying! and babygirl is adooorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I remember those mornings. My son's crib was in my room (mistake) and I would wake up to him staring holes into me. I'd look at him and he'd get that same smile on his face that your daughter has on her's. That "I ain't going back to sleep...and neither are you" look. LOL. Those days are long gone for me (my son is 13 now). Enjoy it...it goes fast.

    Your daughter is beautiful, by the way.

    ReplyDelete