Jan 1, 2009

Oooooooooh NINE!

Babylon New Year has arrived..................and as usual we think about what we want to do differently or how we want to stay...think, act, do etc. Well for myself it's gonna be all about me this time around..................and of course my daughter! I don't mean to sound Narcissistic or selfish.....but I've let too much time pass with out creating enough progression.....so therefore I am putting even more emphasis on Self..........Growth, Discipline & Determination!!!!

Here's a track by my all time Favourite MC BIG L...that describes what I'm about for this year...I'm a MVP baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao



MUCH LOVE & BLESSINGS TO ALL PEOPLE whether I Love you or even dislike you...
it's all good.........

LOVE GROW LOVE GROW LOVE GROW LOVE GROW.........
LOVE & GROW damn it! lol

1 comment:

  1. lol.. i used to get ready to this song before i started my day..."..i got a crime record longer than Manute Bol!!" RIP Lamont

    ReplyDelete