Jan 11, 2009

LIGHT My FIRE

SHiet Oprah ain't the only one that can have her favourites things...so from time to time I'm a show ya'll things that I absolutely LOVE.....I already showed ya'll a particular book "Autobiography of Assaata Shakur" that is a must have in everybodies book list......Now I'm a show you my FAVOURITE incense......


NAG CHAMPA




If I had to choose a product to endorse or do a commercial for something....No Question I'd be on board for N.C......they burn long..them smell DAMN Good and I LOVE 'EM.......I can always count on my Nag Champa...lol.....Common knows what I'm talking about!





For my Scarborough Cats...Ya'll can cop them at the GREEN EARTH Store at Scarborough Town Center...


Corinne Bailey Rae - TROUBLE SLEEPING

p.s. Dedicated to someone thats made an impact on me in such a short time!

MORE LIFE!

2 comments:

  1. lol one of my favourite Commmon records! Never got a chance to take in the incense tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..always loved anything she touches.

    ReplyDelete