Jan 8, 2009

BEST of the BEST



LYVE

The time has been long OVERDUE for ya'll to meet My BEST FRIEND...many use this term very loosely....changing best friends every 2 years....getting in fights...going separate ways.....But this dude right here, has been there for me through THICK 'n THIN since grade 8 yaw.....Trust Me....if anyone can vouch for the F--ckery I've been through in my life, it's Him.......If ya'll see the two of us interacting....I swear it's like ya'll are watching a talk show or something.......We got JOKES FOR DAYS! & I can say I don't have that dynamic with anyone but the one, the only LYVE...........so many Mans I've dealt with in the past, have been quite jealous of our friendship..lmao! Ppl still think we're gonna get married....But NAH Man...We are REALLY & TRULY BEST FRIENDS!!! A Male & Female can be JUST FRIENDS Ya'll...We are LIVING PROOF!......... Might I add He has a 10yrs old son TRAEHNEL....and I must say giving him a 'FATHER of the Decade" award is the LEAST we could do.....no doubt an AMAZING DAD!

Other than our friendship....this Brother has the same intensity & Love for MUSIC like I do....maybe even more....He Lives, Breathes, Eats, Sh*ts MUSIC...I'm not playin'....and I know I may sound biased but I'm tellin' ya'll now your gonna here his name more & more....He's the BEST PRODUCER Coming Outta Toronto.....

peep his Myspace to hear his beats....
LYVE PRODUCTIONS

and he has a BLOG...
That REAL LYVE SHIT



I also gotta mention that he's teamed up with another SICK Producer/MC COCO DYCE....working on a project called Lyve vs. Dyce....or LVD...drawing inspiration from the "Meth vs. Chef" on the Tical album. They are as DOPE as they come...and I can't wait to hear even more material in the future.....but for now peep this joint they did.........


LVD - "Mynd Made Up"


Before I end this LYVE aka Marky Mark.....I got MAD MAD MAD LOVE FOR YA! and You know I'm Down for You NO MATTER WHAT!!! Through My experience I've come to realize a TRUE FRIEND is Real Hard to find...It's like a Rare Gem....So I GIVE THANKS to THE MOST HIGH for Blessing Me with a BROTHER for a LIFETIME!!!xoxoxo

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment