Jan 28, 2009

the BEGINNING of FOREVER

Aight so I don't really make a big deal out of my Birthday (which is today by the way lmao!) But I just thought i'd do some public reflecting on my blog.....I mean for those that know me personally, I've gone through some major ups and downs in the past years.....but I'm living...and I'm living with this sense of empowerment, discipline and most importantly True Awareness that I thought I had but on the real I didn't...cuz I was still on some bullsh*t........I feel STRONG! And I am appreciating what I have alot more than before, I'm way more firm with my decisions and what I choose to be around.....and I really feel like I have a solid group of people around me....Most of my personal reflecting was based on GIVING THANKS.....I really can't complain.... My hopes for the future is mainly based on creating the best life possible for the BEST thing that's ever happened to me......MY GODDESS NAIYARAH.....She's 16 months and she is LOVE! I also really & truly want to make moves out of Canada.....In my heart I feel my time in this western world is slowly but surely ending....if the MOST HIGH is willing I will get my money right and fly away with my little Goddess in one arm and if my KING is supposed to be him on the other hand..............................................





What ever the case I want to KNOW MY SELF, LOVE MYSELF & HEAL MYSELF....and continously SHED LOVE while Applying and Teaching WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING & TRUTH!!!I GIVE THANKS To Each & Every Individual for touching my Heart & Soul even if it's negative for I AM WHO I AM & It's where I wanna be.........................

Here's a track that I feel reflects how I am feeling...

SOLANGE - 'GOD GIVEN NAME'


LOVE, TRUTH, FREEDOM, JUSTICE

xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment