Dec 13, 2008

Simplicity is Key!



So I've been having many conversations with different people about fashion these days....and when I started to evaluate what my own definition of style is...I could only think of one word to explain it....SIMPLICITY! I mean there are times to do the GhettO FaB look...or even over accessorizing, if you feel the lime light....but in all honestly I feel that now that I'm in my mid twenties I tend to lean towards more CLASSIC pieces. Don't get me wrong I LOVE getting it for cheap....but when I say Classic...I mean the garment has to be well made in order for you to rock it from your 20's all the way up 'till your grandma days..lol..you may have to pay a hefty price for the quality.....and believe me I don't do it all the time.....but things such as CARDIGANS (my favourite!)..a good, detailed Black, LEATHER JACKET....the simple BLACK DRESS...are just some staple peices I believe every woman should have in there collection!

My featured item for this week is the FRINGE MESSENGER/CLUTCH...It's a bohemian style leather clutch that has just the right shine to it....this particular purse is by SUSAN FARBER...she's dope but expensive...this retails at $260 a peice....But I LOVE It and right now I am addicted to buying messenger purses, clutches etc. I just love the fact that I can throw it on over my shoulder...I know this particular peice maybe too bold for some of ya'll.....but like I said before think SIMPLICITY....throw it on over a plain black dress when your going to the club.....it's a staple peice so it doesn't need a lot of fuss! Fringe is something to watch for spring '09...but what I love about fringe it is TIMELESS!




No comments:

Post a Comment