Nov 9, 2010

ROCK On...

I haven't done a fashion post in ages so I found this video on another blog and I felt like I've been igniting my passion and love of clothing, since I spend most of my time downtown Toronto..So now I have an excuse to mix and match and just play with fashion.....The downtown vibe has an appreciation for the art in clothing...where I live all people do is stare or "hate on" you if you dare to be an individual...oh well! I'm having fun...Clothing is another way of creative expression and whom ever can find their own sense of individuality I say ROCK ON!!! lol p.s. I've also been on the vintage tip heavy more than ever!!! And my style vibe for this winter is ALL BLACK EVERYTHING...I love Black...black boots, black hats, black coats, black furs, black belts, black knit sweaters, black velvet I can go on and on...That grunge look with all black is doing it!....added with a hint of army green of course;)


Dana Suchow from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.

I heart this girl in the video's style...She has a great eye and I love that she's a bargain shopper....I need to exercise being cheap more often...although I do believe you must have a balance of both...because cheap also means compromising quality....and if your talking about classic pieces that are essential in a wardrobe and is wearable from present time to future then you gotta invest in quality....

Shed LOVE...

Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment