Nov 22, 2010

ANTI Barbie...

Ya'll already know other than that "freestyle" Minaj dropped in the cypher and maybe her monster verse...she really ain't sayin much in my eyes...She represents breast implants, butt implants, wigs and barbie movements which to me I don't understand any female or individual that stands for more than that would like her music...and if I was to solely look at her songs and not what she is feeding into our young girls minds...she still sucks...Who the hell really like "your love" and "right through me" those songs are garbage SERIOUSLY!!! lmfao! Mi like di REAL GOOD MUSIC ya feel me...and thats garbage bow wow bet shiet if you ask me.......so in light of all the hype going on today with females I know actually excited to go cop her album (SMFH!) which by the way has her dressed and looking like a barbie with plastic legs and all on the album cover...I'm a drop ya'll some REAL Females that bring that hiphop...





I can't finish this particular blog post with out droppin ya'll Jasmine Man's spoken word piece on exactly why I don't promote or like Nicki Minaj...just like I never promoted Li'l Kim (minus Junior Mafia era) back when I was a youth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment