Oct 5, 2010

NOBODY Baby...

Sorry for the lack of posts...School is kickin my @ss right now...Plus my weekends have been jam packed with social events...Hopefully after my daughters birthday weekend this Fri/Sat/Sun...it will calm down for me...What other kid do u know that has 3 Birthday Parties...smh! lol ah well she only turns the Magic number 3 once! Anyway I came across Goapele's rendition of "Nothing Compares to you" I heart that song from when Prince came out with it and then Sineado killin it...but Goapele you did you thang girl! I'm a dedicate this to my Family...My Princess NAIYARAH & My daughter's Father, KURT...

<a href="http://goapele.bandcamp.com/track/nothing-compares-2-u">Nothing Compares 2 U by Goapele</a>
I'm a hit ya'll up with the LIVE version as well...Damn I love this girls voice...I can't wait to see her in concert one day!



Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment