Oct 25, 2010

LOVE this...


I heart N.E.R.D. and I heart PHARRELL Even More...I really don't care if he a little skinny n*gga...Pharell you sexy as hell lol...now that I got that off my chest......I just want to say I cannot wait until the new album drops because this track is fiyaaaaaaah!



Yo if your a 90's head you will remember JAMIROQUAI...this dude brought the REAL dance tracks and from the looks of his new tracks he's still bringing that raw disco type jams....and I LOVE IT!!! Please show these losers like Usher and Rihanna how Dance music is really done!



I can't stop playin this song...this is probably my favourite song off Ye's album so far.......Can ya'll feel the RZA production..HELL YEAH!!! Kanye you should have been named numero UNO on that dumb ass BET top 10 MC's of the decade..........

Bless Up!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment