Oct 14, 2010

Getting HOT in HURR...

So we're in LIBRA Season which is a sign that is more sensual and a sign that loves, love...and then we will soon head into Scorpio season which is a loose cannon kinda sign that is mad passionate and brings out the carnal sexual energy with in all of us...So with these two sign combined, I'm finding myself feeling a little frisky (insert blushing emoticon lol) but yeah in spirit of the season and uummmmm my mood here's a new video from Raheem Davaughn which I LOVE, the visuals are so dope....and a sort of old track that came out a few months ago by my nigga Jeremih "I Like"....they both have the same concept and focus..."the body" lol...check it out!



I think this is one of my favourite R&B slow jams of the year so far...Jeremih your doing it booooy!



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment