Sep 7, 2010

WAKE UP, Bake Up...

...Gotta get my cake up!...In the cut, in the cut, Rolling doobies up!" hahahahahaha it's so funny cuz everytime I listen to this song...and he says rollin' doobies up I think about white ppl gettin' stoned...lol And now the video Wiz puts out for it gotta a whole bunch of white ppl getting toasted...lmao! Anyway ya'll know I'm down for KHALIFA so I'm a put up any video he drops...and since it's September...I'm a have to do a count down to his concert...SEP 26th...I'm excited, espacially because a whole bunch of my homies are coming over for a pre smoke out session at my crib...it's gonna be JET LIFE fa sho that day!!!!!!! woooooooooo I can't wait!

Now on to the video...



Gotta drop ya'll a new track by my "in my head" best homie...BLACK & YELLOW...



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment