Sep 16, 2010

Must SEE...

I realized I've been a huge movie buff this year...I think I've seen a movie atleast once a month in the theater...and at home since I have TMN & HBO I've seen a whole lot.....Right now since I'm downtown Toronto all the time due to school and Toronto International Festival is going on aka Tiff...I've been fortunate to run into a few celebs i.e. Ryan Reynolds, Keenau Reeves, Ryan Gosling etc. This years film festival has soooooo many films I want to see...and I'm going to make it a plan to get a ticket package for next years Tiff and take advantage of a interesting and creative event that goes on every year in my city...So in inspiration of Tiff I thought I'd post 3 movies I really want to see...the horror one is from Tiff but the others are just general movies......



For the most part Tyler Perry makes some cheesy ass films...but I think this one should be very moving and I like the fact that Whoopi, Felisha Rashard and Loretta Devine are in it....



Because True Blood is my favourite show right now...I'm a sucker for vampires...plus I am a horror movie lover lol so I'm really into seeing this movie stiiiiiil!



I know the past attempts at doing a Mortal Kombat movie pretty much failed...but this one right here look mad DOPE! I can't wait...whhhhhaaa Scorpion, Sub Zero, Sonya Blade and even effin Baraka.....I'm most definitely down!

Bless Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment