Sep 29, 2010

FREE dem, Give dem FREEdom...

So I'm a get personal for a minute and let ya'll in on a one of the hardest things I've had to face this year...My bestfriend and most of all the Father of my child is in jail right now...He has been in there since Jan and won't be coming out this year...meaning by the end of this year he would have been in jail for a year:( It's been really hard but Give Thanks to The MOST HIGH for giving me strength and most of all Patience...and hard times brings people closer together which is what has happened with us....so I'm just here playing the waiting game and continuing to learn and grow!
So it brings me to BUJU BANTON...He's been in jail around the same time as my daughters father so I feel what he's going through...It's messed up that we have a system where you are guilty before proven innocent...It's like while awaiting your trial your still serving time even though your trial could end up that your innocent...a big SMH!!! This system is obviously f--ked up but I know that nothing happens in vein and sometimes people go astray and tuff times are a reminder on who you are supposed to be and what your supposed to truly be doing....or in Buju's case because he is being who he is and spreading truth and love he is framed and held down in order to stop him...again SMH!
Here's a track he did while he was in jail which must be relatable to many people who have experience or are experiencing the bing...

FREE NINJA!!! (my love)
FREE BUJU!!!
Bless Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment